      1. Re: DMC2?? New DeLorean sports car?
           From: KISSman83@xxxxxxx
      2. ASI Radio clock setting
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: High pitch sound from clutch
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Slight leaking from auto trans.
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Why are some VINs so large?
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re:[DML}Young Owners (was DeLoreans as first cars)
           From: "sid vicious" <sid_villan@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Why are some VINs so large?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: DMC2?? New DeLorean sports car?
           From: "Simon Shepherd" <simons@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. transmission problems
           From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: No More Steering "Stiction"
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     11. RE: Re: High pitch sound from clutch
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: DMC2?? New DeLorean sports car?
           From: "bk2d80s" <bk2d80s@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Infill strips
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Slight leaking from auto trans.
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     15. Adjustable gas struts and weather strip
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     16. Re:[DML}Young Owners (was DeLoreans as first cars)
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     17. What has prompted the rage?