      1. ATTN: Virginia Owner "WOLFF"
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Low end hesitation update
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. DeLorean HP issue again...
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: More a/c questions
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Hmm....advice and help on Porsche transmissions
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Re: Stalls after starting
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:31:29 -0000
   From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ATTN: Virginia Owner "WOLFF"

Personal VA tag "WOLFF":

While in Arlington VA 6/20/03 saw your car in Goodyear parking lot.
Was raining too hard to get a VIN. Are you on list?

I'm in DC area 4 or 5 times annually, and now know two MD owners close
to city if everyone wants to get together (and put pieces parts on
Rich Acuti's car?). Seriously Rich, was greasy fun but not a fair
fight -- 3 of us vs 1 transmission.

Bill Robertson

Message: 2