[DML] RE: DeLorean HP issue again...

Mr. Robertson:"Apparently DeLo HP issue is raising its head again
(SS frame thread).
Are people really having that much trouble with their cars, or is
this
just hypothetical what-if?"

Mr. Robertson:
If you read my original post on this topic, you'll see that this is
all hypothetical (I don't have a D yet) and is planning for a long
term project. I know De Loreans can go as fast as any other car for
normal use, it's just that 130 hp seems a little low. My last post
might not have reached you yet, but in it I explain the point behind
all this. This is somewhere between hypothetical what-if and "maybe
this would be fun, let's try it". I have to see what's possible, and
asking people what they think will yield a negative response (blah
blah I blew up my engine doing that you're crazy etc.) instead of
answers. Sorry if I sound rude, i'ts late here and I'm kinda tired.

Still looking for answers
Adam Stadnick
VIN: T minus 2 years and counting......