Hmm....advice and help on Porsche transmissions

Hmm....advice and help on Porsche transmissions

Uhh...y'all may have gathered that I don't have a De Lorean of my
very own yet, but since I'll be getting one (free no less) in around
2 years or less, I figure I might as well figure out what to do with
it. My friend has access to a great number of high performance, high
quality engines for really good prices, in some cases free (his
uncle owns these, and my friend asked and found he'll get a nice
discount or gift of just about any engine he wants). Anyways, I've
gotten enough replies about frame integrity for high performance
engines, and I now move on to transmission questions. Ok, I saw
reference to some transmissions from Porsche in some earlier posts
and saved them on ym comp (yay, I'm learning not to ask for this
stuff anymore). Anyways, where can I get these transmissions and how
much? The one that sounds most appealing is "The 993-based, 5-speed
Porsche Tiptronic transmission" but what's it's actual designation
(i.e. ZF4HP22HL, etc.). Thanks, sorry my post is so long.