mouldarts delorean cast cars

Hi,
if i may introduce myself.
my name is Andrew Tittensor, and i run Mouldart
<A HREF="www.mouldart.co.uk">www.mouldart.co.uk</A>
I produce cold cast pewter and cold cast bronze delorean cars 1/24th scale
(amongst other things)
i have recieved some great feedback over a year or so,
they have been quite low key untill now,
i have recently started producing full time, and have the ability to produce
many items in resin,
i also produced a real pewter delorean keyring (all gone now sorry)
please mail me if you would like to see an image of the delorean model
and feel free to ask for special commisions based on delorean merchandise.
bookends?, paperweights?, anything is possible.

regards
andy