      1. Alternator time for me.
           From: Sonny V <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: No Fuel to injectors
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Odd Side Stripe
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: AC quits working when the car stops moving?
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      5. Polyurethane bushings AGAIN
           From: <ken@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Lower Control Arm Cross Ref FOUND??
           From: <ken@xxxxxxx>
      8. EBay Poor Old Delorean
           From: "henryparticelli" <Stockcar99h@xxxxxxx>
      9. Grey Seat Covers?
           From: <gw2tulsa@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12
           From: "henryparticelli" <Stockcar99h@xxxxxxx>
     11. DMC wiring corrections
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Odd Side Stripe
           From: Michael Paine <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: AC quits working when the car stops moving?
           From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Odd Side Stripe
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Odd Side Stripe
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Lower Control Arm Cross Ref FOUND??
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Alternator time for me.
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     19. RE: Odd Side Stripe
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. DeLorean Financing
           From: "Darin Wolf" <son_darin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Grey Seat Covers?
           From: "Marcel" <mbourgon@xxxxxxxxxx>
     22. RE: Grey Seat Covers?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: thermostat
           From: "Jim Witherspoon" <jwit6@xxxxxx>
     24. RE: DeLorean Financing
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. RE: Odd Side Stripe
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Sonny V <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Alternator time for me.

It's alternator time for me. I knew that I was on
borrowed time with the Ducellier, and now that summer
is here and I am ready to drive the car I want it
ready, too.

Right off the bat, I am not interested in anything not
offered by one othe regular DeLorean vendors.

I am told that DMCH will continue to offer the rebuilt
Motorolas if supplied with a "good" core. Obviously
that counts me out with my Ducellier. Warren did tell
me that they have a new 105 amp alternator available
OUTRIGHT for $295.

Specialty (or is it SpecialT?) around Dallas has his
alternator, too, but I have heard about a lot of
failures with them. Warranty or no, if it dies and I
am in the middle of nowhere, the passenger (read:
wife) won't be real understanding.

Grady has a 105amp for $360, but no indication of
warranty and didn't find any mention of user
experiences here.

Any firsthand thoughts here people willing to post
publicly for posterity?

Sonny

http://search.yahoo.com

Message: 2