DeLorean Access Issues

Gee whiz people, get a life. You'd think I'd criticized the President
from flaming eMails. It's a car, not a God. Will post one open two
word reply then forget the issue (am not replying to eMails):

Ford F150.

Changed thermostat, radiator, and heater hoses on the truck: 30
minutes. Same for DeLorean: 2 weekends ("internal" water pipe is very
much external, thank you very much).

Changed headlights on the truck: 15 minutes. Same for DeLorean: 90
minutes.

Replaced master and slave cylinders on the truck: 1-2 hours (with
bleeding). Shudder to think how long little silver car will take when
its time comes.

Need any more examples?

Don't get me wrong -- I like my D very much. Am very glad I have one.
Key word in that sentence is "one". Don't have time or patience for a
fleet (imagine if ratio of Lincolns to DeLoreans was other way
around!). #5939 has found its last owner. Is already becoming a
fixture up & down I-95 (and I-85, eh Louie). Should log 10K miles
annually no problem.

And it remains a car with significant access issues.

Bill Robertson