      1. MEMPHIS CARAVAN INFO
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Sealing?
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Looking for car cover
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Shift Points Manual Transmission
           From: "sgskbm" <SGSKBM@xxxxxxx>
      5. How do you keep your engine clean???
           From: "jamesrguk" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Mode switch
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. 'Zine
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: 'Zine
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: How do you keep your engine clean???
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Door molding wanted
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     11. Low Side AC line
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Low Side AC line
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Shift Points Manual Transmission
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Looking for car cover
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: How do you keep your engine clean???
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     16. Driving From Orlando to Memphis
           From: mroboto@xxxxxxx
     17. fast idle,problem found(I think)
           From: Meyerleem@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 14:08:52 -0000
   From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: MEMPHIS CARAVAN INFO

I've set up a very crude/fast web page on www.dmcnews.com to help
people set up caravans to Memphis. There is a link off the main page
just above the Memphis banner, or go directly to
http://www.dmcnews.com/memphis02/memphis.html

Send any updates, info, requests to remove your phone number, etc to
me at the address given on the page or below.

Once the event starts this is where I'll be uploading photos daily
(bandwidth and time permitting).

Dave Swingle - dswingle (AT) enteract.com

Message: 2