      1. Re: Mufflers
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Low Mileage Emissions Exemption
           From: jrc2905@xxxxxxx
      3. RE: upper RR screen & Black insulation
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Looking for car cover
           From: "kenndeal" <kenndeal@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Low Mileage Emissions Exemption
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Positive Magazine Article in S.E.Asia
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. DeLorean Vendors
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. One step closer
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: One step closer
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: A TABs HOW-TO?
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. DeLorean Car Show
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:46:48 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mufflers

Ralf

They look just like the originals.  They are the
Chambered turbo mufflers - 4"x 8"x 10".  These were
the "turbo chambered mufflers" - 2" core, 2" center
inlet and 2" offset outlet.  I also had them make a
pair of 3" body resonator tips - 8" overall length -
2.25" core - straight cut - polished.

I didn't get the mufflers polished since they were
backed up and I had a time contraint due to Memphis.

Yes, the sizing on the mufflers was "custom".

Dick

--- Ralf Philipp <doc.brown@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Dick!
>
> Are there any pictures of your new muffler
> available? Or does it look the
> same as the original?
>
> There are many different mufflers on the homepage of
> stainlessworks. Can you
> give us a hint, which type it is, or was it custom
> made for you?
>
> ciao,
> Ralf.

> team, please address: