      1. Re: Re: Looking for car cover
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Re: Looking for car cover
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Shift Points Manual Transmission
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: fast idle,problem found(I think)
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Update: Memphis Caravan from the North East
           From: beatlesra1@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Low Side AC line
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Low Side AC line
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: How do you keep your engine clean???
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Mode switch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. AC Compressor cycles
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     11. door adjustment problems
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     12. door hinge question
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     13. Road Noise
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: wiper wiring diagnosis
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: Looking for car cover
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Road Noise
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     17. RE: How do you keep your engine clean???
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Road Noise
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: door adjustment problems
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: AC Compressor cycles
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: AC Compressor cycles
           From: "johnsdmc12" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     22. Re: How do you keep your engine clean???