      1. Low pressure switch replacement
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      2. Rear Shocks
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      3. Re: Re: Swapping PRV engine for Chevy or Ford small block
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. DeLorean vendors and other scammers (was paying less for quality stuff)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Usenet idea
           From: Ian Stewart <istewart@xxxxxxx>
      6. RE: paying less for quality stuff
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: paying less for quality stuff
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. door hinge wobble
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues... And Crunch Time Begins