      1. delorean scam
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Fw: DeLorean scam on the loose.... beware.
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Air con Compressor
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: My Door light is always on
           From: "adam_one_million" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. event at DC American LeMans race Sat. 7/20  PLEASE R. S. V. P.
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      6. No spark
           From: JVC220@xxxxxxx
      7. cooling fans have electric brake?
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 19:42:18 -0500
   From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: delorean scam

i hope this isnt another sean mccorbet delorean scam on ebay. sellers name
is your_sale.
two deloreans and two diffrent states.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1841148382
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1841457689