           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Richard Johnstone <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "fluxmcfly" <bfreyguy@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Rob van der Veer" <rob.van.der.veer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: Erratic idle speed - update
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Sunstar DeLorean models
           From: Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 12:29:22 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: cargo space

My wife and I have taken several two week trips in our
D.  Initially, we thought we would never make it.  But
as the years have gone by and the trips have
accumulated, we have gotten better.

We turned the Memphis trip into a two week vacation.
As we left the house I said, "We must have forgotten
seomthing, we still have some unused space."  Well, if
we did forget anything, it must not have been
important.  We never noticed it.

Dick Ryan

--- therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It depends upon how creative you are! :p
>
> Gallon water & milk jugs will usually go in the
> footwells, and on the
> rear parcel shelf. Things like bread & eggs, or even
> a small cooler
> go on the shelf as well. Every thing else will
> usually fit into the
> trunk as well with no problems. So grocery shopping
> is no problem.
> Even with someone in the passenger seat.
>
> As far as luggage goes, I don't know about that one.
> It would really
> depend upon what kind of luggage you travel with. A
> duffle bag, or
> perhaps a suitcase or two should fit fine with no
> problem in the
> trunk. Somthing like those wide cases with the
> wheels on the bottom
> though, then you would need to put that in the
> passenger seat, or on
> a luggage rack on the back. Everytime I've been to
> the airport, I've
> used another vehicle, so I've never really packed
> for a trip in the
> DeLorean per se.
>
> -Robert
> vin 6585 "X"
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxx, "joshp1986" <joshp1986@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >   Hi,
> >    I was wondering how much stuff can you put in a
> DeLorean? Like
> > grocery bags and suitcases.
> >                    Thanks,
> >                        Porterhouse