           From: "janvdwouw" <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: cargo space
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      3. luggage & cargo space
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      4. Re: Re: Pulse Coil (was: No spark)
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. refrigerant oil, how much?
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 22:13:40 -0000
   From: "janvdwouw" <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pulse Coil (was: No spark)

David wrote:

[snip]
> if you do not get any spark at all the trouble can be
> a bad ECU, a bad  pick-up coil in the distributer
[snip]

If the pulse coil is shot, wouldn't you have a problem
with the fuel pump too since this is switched on by the
RPM-relay when it gets pulses fron the same coil?

If not, can it be the other way around too?
I.e. getting spark, but no signal to the RPM relay?

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

Message: 2