      1. RE: Conversion to BTTF car?
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: RE.inertia switch
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: youngest delorean owner and local d owner
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Conversion to BTTF car?
           From: "funkymcfly" <danielpwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: youngest delorean owner and local d owner
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: youngest delorean owner and local d owner
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Poster of the Year
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: Rear anti-sway bars
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Window Motor
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: youngest delorean owner and local d owner