      1. Re: New radio bracket
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      2. DMC Houston
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Relay Box Question
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Re: DMC Houston, PJ Grady
           From: rorx77@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Air/Fuel Mixture control unit
           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re:  brake pads.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: door strut questions (up or down?)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: door strut questions (up or down?)
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Inertia Switch
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: DMC Houston, PJ Grady
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: New radio bracket
           From: "John Galik" <j.galik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Accessories won't turn off.
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     13. Conversion to BTTF car?
           From: batman282@xxxxxxx
     14. Re:  brake pads.
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: (DML) Different tail light colors... and brake pads.
           From: "m_theshark" <sharksigns@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. RE.inertia switch
           From: nathan galloway <boomkari@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. youngest delorean owner and local d owner