      1. Re: Texas (now Illinois) Monster Truck
           From: "delorean502" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: door strut questions (up or down?)
           From: "janvdwouw" <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
      3. Relay Box Question
           From: "dsscid" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: (DML) Different tail light colors... and brake pads.
           From: "delorean502" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Inertia Switch
           From: "jamesrguk" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. caution and warning labels
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: door strut questions (up or down?)
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Facia's Glossy/Matte
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Accessories won't turn off.
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Air/Fuel Mixture control unit
           From: "deloreanfl" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Rear anti-sway bars
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: The Anti-Delorean?
           From: Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
     13. DMC Houston, PJ Grady
           From: "James LaLonde" <krfds@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Facia's Glossy/Matte
           From: "theshovel1224" <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Inertia Switch
           From: "Max Glover" <glovermr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Connecticut DeLorean Sighting
           From: Joshieloo@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Relay Box Question
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. New radio bracket
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Poster of the Year
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: DMC Houston, PJ Grady
           From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Different tail light colors...
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     22. Re:Stick shift plate
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     23. Re: shifting into reverse  WAS: Revsese