dmcnews-digest V3 #373

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #373

dmcnews-digest          Monday, June 8 1998          Volume 03 : Number 373

       In this issue:
        DML: DMC Kit Web page
        Re: DML: Air Conditioner Electrical Problem
        Re: DML: DeLoreans in Movies
        RE: DML: DMC-80 bus brochure
        Re: DML: DMC-80 bus brochure
        DML: Rattling Door Mystery Solved
        DML: Another DeLorean in a movie
        Re: DML: DMC-80 bus brochure
        DML: Jumper wire
        DML: RE: DML- Hornzilla?
        Re: DML: "Sticky Steering"
        DML: Mail-order Parts?
        DML: Re: "Sticky Steering"
        DML: Re: Rattling Door Mystery Solved
        DML: DeLoreans in TV shows
        Re: DML: DeLoreans in Movies
        Re: DML: Mail-order Parts?
        Re: DML: cruise-control and paint
        Re: DML: hornzilla?
        Re: DML: DMC Kit Web page
        DML: Re: "Sticky Steering"
        Re: DML: DeLoreans in TV shows
        DML: Hot Wheels
        DML: DMC in TV
        RE: DML: "Sticky Steering"
        DML: Cincinnati show
        Re: DML: DMC-80 bus brochure
        DML: DeLorean for sale web page
        Re: DML: Hot Wheels
        DML: DeLoreans in TV shows
        Re: DML: Re: AC Freon Warning.
        Re: DML: cruise-control and paint
        RE: DML: Hot Wheels
        Re: DML: DeLoreans in TV shows
        DML: Re: AC Freon Warning.
        DML: Trans-Ohio Convoy Monday Update
        Re: DML: DeLoreans in TV shows
        Re: DML: DeLoreans in TV shows
        DML: Sticky Steering

Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 22:21:17 -0700
From: "lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DML: DMC Kit Web page

To: All list members,

The web pages containing pictures and information about the Limited edition
DeLorean models was scheduled to be on line today at
"www.totalimmersion.com/DMC/Index.html" The pages are complete but there
has been a delay in uploading the Home page for this site. Please accept my
apologies for the delay, the guy helping with this project has been unable
to get it ready on time. It appears that it will be another week before the
site will be unlocked and accepting accesses.

The Delorean pages when accessible will have photos of the two DeLorean kit
versions, Gold and Stainless. You will also find the DMC-Man T-Shirt art (3
different subjects).  Among other pictures in the gallery, are a DMC road
sign, Pictures of a DMC on Easter Island, a National Geographic (1981)
cover listing the DeLorean, and the boxes for the DeLorean limited edition
Frame Kit and Engine Kits. There will be regular picture updates, assembly
drawings and other DeLorean kit related information and images.

There will also be a bulletin board for the reservation holders to use. It
is intended to be an information exchange center to provide direct access
to kit assemblers. Information, kit plans and information directly
associated with the Kits and assembling the kits will also be available
through the Bulletin board. The bulletin board will allows reservation
holders to exchange and share information to assemble their kits.

again let me stress this site is a small area provided for the DeLorean
model kits owners. It is not a new DMC Internet site and will not carry
general DMC information, DMC links to other DMC sites, nor is it a "Lee's
DMC" type of personal page with pictures of my DMC or my cat sitting on it
etc.

Lee

Radiance Software International
1726 Francisco Street