dmcnews-digest V3 #385

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #385

dmcnews-digest          Monday, July 6 1998          Volume 03 : Number 385

       In this issue:
        DML: Diode X-Reference
        Re: DML: stereo amps
        DML: Idle Speed Adjustment
        Re: DML: stereo amps
        DML: Poor MPG / High Idle in Park / Jittery steering
        DML: Frame for sale
        DML: DeLorean Desktop Theme Updates
        DML: Sports Car Market Magazine and DMC-News
        DML: RE:  Battery Drain
        DML: DELOREAN WANTED!!!
        DML: DeLorean Spotting
        DML: Adding Bass To The DMC
        Re: DML: stereo amps
        DML: 81 Motor For Sale
        DML: Re: Poor MPG / High Idle in Park / Jittery steering
        DML: Re: Idle Speed Adjustment
        DML: Re: Scuffed Stainless
        Re: DML: Re: Scuffed Stainless
        DML: Trip?
        DML: Suggested repairs/upgrades for a late 81 delorean