Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:47:12 -0400
From: Corey Stup <cstup@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DML: BTTF pinball FS

I have a very good condition Data East BTTF Pinball available for sale.

This machine is part of my personal collection, but I need the room.

Machine has been fully shopped, including rebuilt flippers, new rubbers,
new lamps, fully cleaned and waxed.

Email if you'd like more information.  I do not subscribe to the list so
I will not know if you reply to the list - email me directly! Digital
pictures are available.
Game is located in Louisville, KY and shipping is available (via several
methods)

Asking $950/obo.