dmcnews-digest V3 #397

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #397

dmcnews-digest        Saturday, August 8 1998        Volume 03 : Number 397

       In this issue:
        Re: DML: price
        Re: DML: Wrecked D
        DML: Fun with DeLorean Electrics (+ other bits)
        DML: Delorean for sale
        DML: small oil leak
        Re: DML: Just bought one
        Re: DML: Door light kill switch alternatives
        Re: DML: Wrecked D
        Re: DML: Just bought one
        DML: Early VIN, How Low Can You Go?
        Re: DML: Early VIN, How Low Can You Go?
        Re: DML: small oil leak
        DML: Re: Fun with DeLorean Electrics (+ other bits)
        Re: DML: Just bought one
        DML: Re: Wrecked D
        DML: Re: small oil leak
        DML: Still another Door light switch alternative.
        DML: Insurance
        DML: Re: Just bought one
        DML: recovered VIN unknown
        DML: Question about storing DMC's
        DML: DeLorean spotted
        DML: Taking off upper Door panel
        DML: Ignition Switch Self-Destruct Feature
        DML: Re: Fun with DeLorean Electrics (+ other bits)
        DML: Re: dmcnews-digest V3 #396, Two-Tone Interiors
        Re: DML: Just bought one
        Re: DML: Door light kill switch alternatives
        DML: Re: Insurance
        Re: DML: Question about storing DMC's
        Re: DML: recovered VIN unknown
        Re: DML: recovered VIN unknown
        Re: DML: recovered VIN unknown
        DML: First in-progress pictures
        DML: Re: Door light kill switch alternatives
        Re: DML: Just bought one
        Re: DML: Re: Just bought one
        DML: Who owns...
        DML: Price of Deloreans
        DML: Delorean spotting
        DML: Trunk Cable
        RE: DML: Sankyo is A/C (was: Re: Just bought one)
        Re: DML: Re: Door light kill switch alternatives
        DML: Disc brake measurements
        Re: DML:Disc brake measurements