dmcnews-digest V3 #450

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #450

dmcnews-digest        Sunday, December 6 1998        Volume 03 : Number 450

       In this issue:
        DML: Auto transmission update...
        DML: Re: DRIVERS WINDOW INOP
        DML: Re: RE: Fuel Odors
        DML: LIST for K&N Air Filter
        DML: My door and fender replacement project (long)
        Re: DML: Modeling Tips & Facia Panels
        DML: Re: Spare tire cover
        DML: Door now open
        DML: Door differences between #4452  and #10570 / dates
        DML: Re: Re: Spare tire cover
        DML: New rev of DeLorean parts list and database
        DML: K&N Filter
        DML: Repair shop list
        Re: DML: Door differences between #4452  and #10570 / dates
        Re: DML: K&N Air Filter
        Re: DML: Modeling Tips & Facia Panels
        DML: Window sticker / JZD
        Re: DML: jigowatt vs gigawatt
        Re: DML: K&N Air Filter
        Re: DML: Window sticker / JZD
        Re: DML: K&N Air Filter
        Re: DML: No Start due to fuel filter
        Re: DML: Re: Spare tire cover
        DML: RE: Re: Re: Speaking of Lambda connection...
        Re: DML: K&N Air Filter
        DML: Re: Door differences between #4452  and #10570 / dates
        DML: Re: Re: Spare tire cover
        DML: RE: Re: Door differences between #4452  and #10570 / dates
        DML: Re: Auto transmission update...
        DML: Re: slow idle when cold.
        DML: Re: Door now open
        DML: Re: MIRROR SWITCH
        Re: DML: K&N Air Filter
        DML: re: Fuel Filter
        DML: Dave's trans part 6/Parts Available