dmcnews-digest V3 #488

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #488

dmcnews-digest         Tuesday, March 2 1999         Volume 03 : Number 488

       In this issue:
        DML: Dry docked
        DML: Distributor Springs
        DML: Northern Colorado DeLorean for sale
        DML: History Channel
        DML:Alternator
        DML: Comments
        DML: Snthetic Brake Fluid
        Re:  DML: Trip to PJ Grady's
        DML: Cheap car Transportation?
        DML: For Sale
        DML: RE: garage lift
        DML: Engine needed (again)
        Re: DML: Comments
        DML: Re: Dry docked
        DML: Brake problems
        Re: DML: Snthetic Brake Fluid
        Re: DML:Alternator
        Re: DML:Alternator
        DML: DeLorean Court Case
        Re: DML:Alternator
        Re: DML: Comments
        DML: DMC one of "The 26 Most Under-Valued Classics"
        DML: Indirect reference JZD
        Re: DML: Snthetic Brake Fluid
        Re: DML: Comments
        Re: DML: Indirect reference JZD
        Re: DML: Comments
        Re: DML: Snthetic Brake Fluid
        DML: RE: DeLorean Court Case
        Re: DML: Comments
        DML: Spacesaver Wheel Wanted
        Re: DML: Comments
        DML: Rotary Conversion & Florida  members?
        DML: 1/24 Model
        Re: DML: Indirect reference JZD
        Re: DML: Indirect reference JZD
        Re: DML: 1/24 Model
        Re: DML: Rotary Conversion & Florida  members? [long]