Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:25:08 -0600
From: "C. Longwisch" <cl1954@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DML: Re: garage lift

I have had the pleasure of owning a 9000# Rotary lift for a couple of
years.
All I can say is that it has worked flawlessly on all types of vehicles
for
me and if you look at most commercial establishments, at least in my area,
they use this brand. I had some questions on installation and called the
factory and they were very helpful. You won't know how you did without it!

Cecil Longwisch
#10663
DMC1982

 Send postings to "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"