dmcnews-digest V3 #490

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #490

dmcnews-digest         Tuesday, March 9 1999         Volume 03 : Number 490

       In this issue:
        DML: 1981 Automatic Transmission
        DML: Seat Covers...
        Re: DML: re: Fire Damage
        Re: DML: Conversion
        Re: [DML: Idle DMC]
        DML: Old Computer Governor
        DML: Delorean Parts for sale
        Re: DML: 1/24 Model
        Re: DML: Fire Damage
        DML: rear side window
        DML: Plastic DeLorean (not BTTF) Model Source
        Re: DML: Hard shifting
        DML: Re: rear side window
        DML: Re: 1981 Automatic Transmission
        DML: 1981 DeLorean For Sale
        DML: New DMC Owner... Finally!!
        Re: DML: Hard shifting
        DML: My Favorite Story
        Re: DML: Hard shifting
        Re: DML: New DMC Owner... Finally!!

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:35:54 -0800
From: "Jim Smith" <stonemll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DML: 1981 Automatic Transmission

I want to have the transmission serviced but I'm uncertain as to the =
make.  I believe it may be a Renault.  Also I'm unable to shift into low =
gear - Could this be a simple linkage adjustment?  Please advise.  Many =
thanks.=20

 Send postings to "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
 Before posting, search the archives! www.dmcnews.com/search.html
 Thank you!