      1. RE: Re: Downfall of the DMC?
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Downfall of the DMC?
           From: Robert Greenhaw <deloreandude@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Downfall of DMC thread, opinion vs referencable information
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Italdesign D with saddle interior
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Problem with Lockzilla
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
      6. Gold DMC interior
           From: "dmc_delorean_2000" <dmc_delorean_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. dmc houston open house
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. steering wheels for sale?
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      9. Momo hub info from Swedish club president!?
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     10. some help here guys
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. New Owner - a few questions
           From: "saalexander2000" <stuartalexander@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:01:36 -0500
   From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: Downfall of the DMC?

I agree on this point also. The conservative party that came to power in
England at this time wasn't as cooperative as the Labour party that approved
the original loan package to JZD. Whenever public funds are given to a
private company, the private company usually becomes a political football.
Same thing happened with Bricklin, and even to Chrysler. (The billion dollar
loan guarantee from the Carter administration wasn't looked on favorably by
the Reagan administration).