New Owner - a few questions

Hi,

I bought my DeLorean 3 months ago and am really pleased with it so
far. I've already taken it on a 2000 mile trip to the South of France
and also 1000 miles around Scotland! I've just got a few questions
for the list - hope you don't mind!

The car has black seats and dashboard with grey carpet. I've never
seen any pics of cars with this combination. Do you think the carpet
is non-original or maybe it's because it's quite a late car (Aug '82)
and they were using up what was left?

I want to upgrade the sound system but am having trouble finding rear
speakers (10 x 4 I think?). Does anyone have any suggestions? Also
is it worth buying the replacement console to take modern stereos or
does cutting the original work ok?

The windscreen washers don't work and I can't find the tubing from the
pump to the wiper - is there an easy way to get where it's supposed to
be? I've removed the screw on panels in the luggage compartment but
there seems to be a hidden area behind the wing.

The car tends to bounce around when driving on less than perfect
roads. I've fitted lowering springs to the front which have made it
more stable but it still doesn't inspire confidence to corner fast.
Are they generally like this or do I need new shocks?

Oh, it's a LHD manual with 42,000 miles.

Thanks for your time,

Stuart