      1. RE: Power Steering
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Don Golden" <Don.Golden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "funkymcfly" <danielpwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jrc2905@xxxxxxx
           From: "tp8534" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dmc6960" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxx>
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: "gr8old1" <Gr8old1@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Foam under T-panel !
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. 2002 Registration/Hotel
           From: "SteveDMC" <stevedmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. upper RR screen
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Legend Turbo Charged Engines
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: upper RR screen & Black insulation
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: wheel discoloration
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: upper RR screen
           From: "tmasterlc" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
     22. RE: Legend Turbo Charged Engines
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. RE: Idle speed problem
           From: "tmasterlc" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Power Steering
           From: "evm2k" <evm2k@xxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Re: rear wheel bearing
           From: "Rob Hook" <rob_hook@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:26:50 -0400
   From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Power Steering

WHY?

If you feel you have the need for power steering, you may have some problem with your car.

Even when parallel parking, I have no problem with the manual steering on both of my DeLoreans.

Inspect your rack.  Make sure it is properly lubricated.  Also do a general front end inspection (tie rods, ball joints....blah blah)

<SNIP>

Message: 2