      1. Re: Turns over, doesn't start.
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Summit Point's Jefferson Circuit
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. stainless and aluminum Delorean shift knobs for sale
           From: "Casey Putsch" <chaparral2a002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Any owners near Gainesville, FL?
           From: Wade Shapiro <shapiro3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Idle Speed Microswitch/Timing
           From: shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:41:34 -0000
   From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Turns over, doesn't start.

You need to determine if it is a fuel or ignition problem. When it
won't start again check to see if there is spark. If there isn't
any I would suspect the pick-up coil in the distributer or the
ignition coil, (assuming no loose connections in the primary circuit).
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Sean_Mulligan" <sean_mulligan@xxxx> wrote:
> Was wondering if anyone could help me.  Monday while I was driving
> my D around town the engine would cut out every so often for a few
> seconds.  This only happened a few times.
>
> When I got it home I let it sit for a while and tried to start her
> up again.  She turned over, but didn't start.  I know it's not a low
> battery, because I threw it on the charger for a while.  I've ruled
> out a hot start problem as well.  Does anyone know what might be
> causing this from the few clues I have to offer?

Message: 2