Re: [DML] Idle Speed Microswitch/Timing

I don't know about the timing problem, but make sure the electrical connector is on the solenoid (very easy to knock of when doing the wires), and that the vacumn lines are on the solenoid/vacumn advance correctly. Check the lines and make sure there on the vac switch under the intake, attached to the water hose. May have pulled one of while doing the tune up.

- Shain