      1. Re: Re: Grounds
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Prototype body dies?
           From: Trevor Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Prototype body dies?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. New PRV-V6 engine from DMC Houston
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Door struts and Gasoline
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Prototype body dies?
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. ADMIN: Monthly Reminder about the Rules of the List.
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. No-Miles DMC for Sale
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Torsion Bars reversed?
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: Torsion Bars ReVisited
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Parts Gone
           From: "dherv10" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: DeLorean website now online !
           From: "sebastain_valmont" <orentha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Buying a De Lorean
           From: "Dan Trimble" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Accumalator
           From: Nick Ryan <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 13:45:26 -0500
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Grounds

David,
You said:
<The two that you really have to worry about are the one in front on the
frame >
<inside by the left front wheel and the "big" ones near the battery, engine,
starter.>

You forgot one; the electrical compartment ground connection at the right
rear frame member.

Seasons Greetings
DMC Joe
DeLorean Help dmchelp@xxxxxxx