      1. deloreans magazine
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: towing a delorean
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
      3. clunk diagnostics
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re:[ETDOC] November 3-4 meet in Gatlinburg, TN
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: towing a delorean
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: My Views on The Deloreans Magazine
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Clutch Problem (with D)
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      8. deloreans magazine
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: deloreans magazine
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: deloreans magazine
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. L@@king for FRONT fascia
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     12. Was Re: towing a delorean Now Hop-Ins
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 21:14:01 +0000
   From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: deloreans magazine

Yeesh, lets be fair!  It's only the first issue, it's thin but it's also
free.  You can subscribe for the first year for $29 while they build
content and direction.  The DOA World magazine is $60 for 4 issues.

Message: 2