Re: [DML] No Front License Plate in NJ

> Illegal in NJ? Yes. Do I care? No.
> I am willing to pay a $30 fine (if a cop ACTUALLY did pull me over for
that)

Not so fast... When I was living in NJ, the front plate on my "other" car
fell off, and I was driving home to fix it, as well as the emergency brake
cable, so it would pass inspection. I had the new brake cable in my car,
and was driving to my parent's place to do the repairs and get inspected
THAT DAY. A cop pulled me over for no front plate and then found out I was
also out of inspection. After it was all said and done, I had a $195 ticket
in front of me for just those two infractions. Good thing I wasn't
speeding. So don't think it's going to be such a small fine in NJ.

-Hank #1619