Re: [DML] Re: DAILY DRIVER DMC

The DeLorean or any car is a poor investment while in college. You should
focus more on your courses, than the DeLorean. Wait until you've graduated
and buy a house, then buy a DeLorean.
I drove a DeLorean everyday while I was attending University. The car
needed a lot of time and maintenance, however if you have the
resources...apply it towards your education, and buy a very nice example when
you graduate.
As for my experience, the car was great. It went everywhere, in snow,
ice, rain, and warm sunny days. They do handle well in the snow as I had a
luggage rack w/ ski adapter. My girlfriend at the time, and I drove it every
weekend skiing.
One caveat...how confident of a driver are you? You have to be in
constant control of the car and take evasive action from cell phone talking
SUV drivers who have no clue how to drive...especially in good weather.
You will get some great compliments & thumbs up (especially from your
campus sorority) , as well as, some jealous people who will give you smart
remarks and the finger.