           From: rorx2000@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Hello all, from a new member!
           From: sharksigns@xxxxxxxxx
      3. Oil Drain Plug ( New )
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Steering Problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Where is this valve??
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Where is this valve??
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 06:12:30 -0000
   From: rorx2000@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Coolant  Y- pipe problem

Hello, everyone I need some ideas on how to fix this if possiable.
I wanted to change the o-rings on the coolant Y-pipe under the intake
manifold. One nut broke and the other's head is stripped really bad.
I can't get a socket or vise grips on it. anyone have any ideas that
may help.

Rory
Vin#3010

Message: 2