      1. Sunstar Gold/BTTF (Was Re: Official word on Sunstar Model)
           From: "James" <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: More on Pantera gullwing...
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: AC cycling
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: BMW Eurofest
           From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Grinding
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Two! Two! Two questions in one!
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: delayed acceleration problem
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Two! Two! Two questions in one!
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: low voltage, battery light on
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Happy Birthday DML  - and Houston was a blast!
           From: "Mr. Copies Print Centres" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Sunstar Gold/BTTF (Was Re: Official word on Sunstar Model)
           From: "Randy Atamaniuk" <martydmc12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Red DeLorean on Ebay.
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Small oil leak...
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: delayed acceleration problem
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. "Machined" Wheels
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Brushed  stainless finish
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:18:49 -0000
   From: "James" <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sunstar Gold/BTTF (Was Re: Official word on Sunstar Model)

They are waiting to see how the response is to the "stainless"
one before they commit to the gold cars. Earlier they had
discussed with us who our contacts were at Universal for the
BTTF model, but they have not said anything about it and I have
not asked.

James

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Joshua Porter <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
> Are they going to make any Gold or BTTF DeLorean
> models?
>           Josh <JoshP1986@xxxx>

Message: 2