[no subject]

I can tell you that the battery is less than 2 months old. The car came off
the truck with a dead battery, so I had Advance just replace it with an
identical, so I am unsure of the CCAs. I jump in th car on Fridays (I like
to drive on weekends) and the car turns over no problem. Saturdays I may
crank it 4 or 5 times and it gets harder each time.

Discussing it out loud like this makes me think the alternator may have
problems. I also heard a squealing belt when I started the other day. Would
a loose alternator belt cause poor recharging?

As for the loose antenna base, I've found this is a semi-common problem. If
I can devise a simple solution I will post it. Liquid Wrench here I come!