AC cycling

Hi List,
I finally got my AC to stop dripping by blowing out the drain hose with
an air compressor. I put my hand into the evaporator it was very clean;
hopefully that problem doesn't come back.
When I drive the Car the AC cycles on/off ever 5 seconds and then stays
on and doesn't cycle when I am in idle. The AC works great but it is just
kind of annoying to have it cycle that much. I have had it on for over and
hour straight and it continues to blow cold air. I see that the pressure
switch can be adjusted to changed the cycling time. Will I hurt anything by
adjusting it so it comes on between 45 and 90 seconds like the manual says?
Or could this be because I am low on Freon? I just had it evacuated and
recharged but the guy that did it was a few sandwiches short of a picnic if
you know what I mean so maybe he didn't put enough in. any help would be
appreciated

Thanks
David
IN2TIME-MICH