      1. Voltage Spikes?
           From: "John G. Pietrowski" <kritter@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: antifreeze question
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: think you have otterstat problems?
           From: Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: when do fans come on?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: when do fans come on?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. New Shocks a MUST!!!
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
      7. RE: antifreeze question
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: antifreeze question
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Cold start valve question
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Removable Windows
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: antifreeze question
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Removable Windows
           From: "Buckner, William" <William.Buckner@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Voltage Spikes?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Cold start valve question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Cams
           From: shirazcupala@xxxxxxxx
     16. Re: New Shocks a MUST!!!
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Cams
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: antifreeze question
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     19. Re: Cold start valve question
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Michael's Wet feet
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Cold start valve question
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:21:51 -0400
   From: "John G. Pietrowski" <kritter@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Voltage Spikes?

Hi,

Here's a quick question.  I think I know the answer, but just want to be sure.  I have #4945 which has an Automatic Transmission. I just had the Computer Governor replaced and I know voltage spikes can kill them, so here's my question.  I have a quick disconnect on my battery so that it doesn't die when I'm not driving my DeLorean.  Reconnecting the battery(turning the knob) isn't considered a voltage spike, is it?  Just want to make sure.  Thanks for your help.

John G Pietrowski
Toledo Ohio

Message: 2