Shifting concern

I have a tiny problem with my car that I hope doesn't turn
into something major.

When shifting from 4th to 3rd about 50% of the time, it
grinds the gears(but I am not sure if it IS grinding,
because it doesn't do the same thing as the typical
grind--more or less a hard shift). I am making sure the
clutch is all the way down and try to notice what situation
it happens most in, but cannot seem to pinpoint it.

Here is what has been done to the car:
1. Stainless Steel clutch line installed
2. New Slave Cylinder
3. New Master Cylinder
4. System Bled

The concern started about 2 months ago and we just changed
out the slave and master about 3 weeks ago and it is still
doing it.

What else do I need to do..this is getting half-way
annoying! The car has 2999 miles on it so I would hope it
isn't major.

Thank you,

Aaron Posey