      1. Bowie, MD Car Show SAT. Meet Info
           From: "Uncleump" <uncleump@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Vinyl Door molding
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. a few maybe related engine problems (long post!)
           From: "Aaron King" <floodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:56:33 -0400
   From: "Uncleump" <uncleump@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bowie, MD Car Show SAT. Meet Info

Mike Pack is having some email trouble, so he asked if
I would pass
along the following info:

This Saturday, we will meet at the Hampton Inn
in
Bowie, Maryland at 12:00.  At about 12:20, we will
depart for the
Tucker Collection.  We are scheduled to
be there at 1:30.

The
Hampton Inn is the same hotel where out of town
attendees will be
staying.

Matt

Message: 2