From: Trevor L Johnson [mailto:comet4055@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 10:46 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] DMC Prices

Yes They do exist, I should know, I own a DeLorean One Built DeLorean.
It took about 5 months after the down payment. Superb Machine. Smells
new, Drives New, Runs like it is right off the showroom floor. I have put
about 5k miles on it since last September. Worth every penny. There are
several that are sold every year, but the time required makes the wait
approximately 4-6 months.