      1. RE: Re: Nationality of DeLorean
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: aaron_t_graham@xxxxxxxxx
           From: Trevor L Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Jay Jones <JayJones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: badgeman46@xxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Re: Quick question
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. RE:  hum in idle speed regulator
           From: "Brandon" <bsmoody@xxxxxxx>
     21. Air Metering Unit
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Paint removal
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     23. Re: Cooling fans refuse to work right
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     24. RE: Cooling fans refuse to work right
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Car for sale
           From: "Greg Bell" <gbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:33:50 -0500
   From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: Nationality of DeLorean

I have been able to show my car as a special interest, 80's sport, British
(all of those pounds invested), and DeLorean (when I was able to get at
least five cars to show up).  My car was always welcome because it is so
different than all of the other cars in the show.

Scott Mueller
DMCNEWS 002981
DOA 5031

[moderator snip]