Ann Arbor Airport showing

I happened to notice that the Ann Arbor airport was hosting a Father's Day
pancake breakfast for the Experimental Aircraft Society. From what I
gathered from the flyer, they were going to have a bunch of unique aircraft
on display. One of the attractions listed on the flyer was a "1981 Delorean
Show Car." I suppose they thought it fit the bill with the gull wing doors
and all. I was just curious if this was anyone on the list?

-Eric Hennebury
VIN 17065