      1. Re: Clutch pedal
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Automatic trans - GC fixed
           From: "Arne Hofmann (Beta LAYOUT GmbH)" <arne.hofmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. high idle speed
           From: "Arne Hofmann (Beta LAYOUT GmbH)" <arne.hofmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Speakers (was cd player installation)
           From: Jan van de wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Custom Chrome contact info
           From: danielpwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. A one off factory Delorean W/a SS frame
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Delorean w/ 4500 Miles up for grabs (maybe)
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Dead Market?
           From: eurojet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: high idle speed
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: high idle speed
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: AngleDrive Gear cores
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. Mystery Wire Again
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. First Drive in my DeLorean
           From: "JamesRG" <jamesrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Mystery Wire Again
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. DeLorean Car Show Graceland
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:25:18 -0400
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Clutch pedal

Paul,

The condition you are describing indicates a possible problem with the clutch master cylinder. In rare cases a failure of an internal seal can cause the piston to bind resulting in the condition you describe.

DMC Joe
Tech Support

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxxxxx>