      1. Stiff clutch pedal
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Roland Barmettler <roli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: "DENNIS C. SCHLIECKAU,JR." <dcsj@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: DBJCFAM@xxxxxxx
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     11. temp sending unit wiring
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     12. REPLACEMENT RADIATOR
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. A/C compressor
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: value of used suspension parts?
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. NOSE BRAS for DeLorean: Brand New, Super Heavy Duty
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: oil filters
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: oil filters
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     18. DeLorean clutch vs. other cars.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     19. Coolant Change
           From: SGSKBM@xxxxxxx
     20. 88mph question (seriously)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: emblem question
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: A/C compressor
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     23. Re: temp sending unit wiring
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Re: oil filters
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     25. Re: Coolant Change
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:39:31 -0700
   From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Stiff clutch pedal

In my other world (Corvairs), the trucks had very stiff clutch pedals.
The pedal return spring was the cause.  A trip to the local hardware
store for a friendlier spring put it on par with regular clutch
pedals..  Those are coil springs, the one on the D looks like a wrap
around type...still there may be a kinder version out there.  Try
disconnecting the spring (LOL) to see if that's your problem.  Still,
it's a cheap workout (shifting into reverse, using the clutch, and
steering), would cost you big bucks at the local gym for the same
thing.   We are so lucky!

Message: 2