      1. Re: Speedo. light problems...
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Door Seals
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Where is VIN#1743 ?
           From: "Mr Copies" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: idle problem
           From: klaus.steiner@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Clock
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. A thank you
           From: "Aaron C." <slider_ten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. my eternal fuel woes
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      8. frequency valve hose first, or main return first?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: my eternal fuel woes
           From: "chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: No Juice
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: frequency valve hose first, or main return first?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. diagnosing broken e-brake ?
           From: orentha@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Front grill mounting clips
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     14. Spelling Bee
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. No juice
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Brake light problem
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
     17. fuel pressure sensor?
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Spelling Bee
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     19. Re: Brake light problem
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     20. Re: Spelling Bee
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: Spelling Bee
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: diagnosing broken e-brake ?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     23. Re: Brake light problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Re: Spelling Bee
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     25. how to clean fuel lines
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 22:08:16 -0400
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Speedo. light problems...

Richard,

If the entire instrument cluster back lighting is dimmer than normal you
have a defective dimmer potentiometer.

DMC Joe

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxxxxx>