           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Periodic winter startup
           From: "Don Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Radiator question
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Antenna Question
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Tow Package
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. The History Channel
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Antenna Question
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 06:00:11 -0000
   From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Radiator question

I removed my radiator the other day and took a good look at it. Now I
know that the OEM ones had Plastic holding tanks BUT mine, for some
strange reason, has a BRASS tank (and soldered on not clamped) on the
right (passenger side) and on the left (drivers) is plastic (clamped
on). My question is this: Do/did the OEM's have plastic tanks on both
sides of the radiator or a brass/plastic set up like mine? If both
tanks are plastic then I think a previous owner had it rebuilt and
they installed a Brass tank on one side? Very strange. Was just
curious on this one.

Message: 2