      1. Painted vs. Stainless - which gets more attention?
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: no dash lights
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Who wants a Backlit Dash???
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: no dash lights
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: My D died twice in a month. Beat that!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: no dash lights
           From: "Ben Maxwell" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re:Oilfilters
           From: rbrogren@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Learning Channel program...
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: possible overheating
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Fuel Pickup (was My D died)
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Trouble Free Trip
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: [Colors?]
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: oil filters - which one for a D?
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Dwellometer
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     15. vents only- no heater, defroster
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. More parts for sale...
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Dwellometer
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Dwellometer
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Mechanic needed in Bay Area
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: oil filters - which one for a D?
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Filling holes in front bumper and rear "centerpiece"