More parts for sale...

I'm still cleaning out replaced parts from my garage. I've updated my DeLorean with lots of new parts this last year.

E-mail me privately if you are interested in these parts:

PARTS
1 LH Original Door lock solenoid
1 RH Original Door lock solenoid
(They both work, yet I replaced mine just to be on the safe side. One of the solenoids do have some small corrosion to the outside of it.)

1 Original Door Lock Module
(I upgraded mine to LockZilla, yet this original module still works)

1 tray + 1 original washerbottle with cap. Motor is attached yet defunct as far as I can tell.

1 lights/indicator/wiper switch, (I replaced mine due to the fact that the indicator arms don't automatically go back to their initial position after turning. The only thing you have to do is to manually re-set the switches after making a turn. However, everything else on the switch works as it should.)

1 original plastic clutchline - still works (I upgraded mine)

1 defunct interior clock (I think it can be repaired)

I will let the parts go cheap, I'd rather like to see the parts go to a fellow DeLorean owner than simply just throw them all into the trash. However, if there's a lot of interest (like my last parts offered), a bidding will be the solution. I hope to sell all these parts in one package but will of course part them out if necessary.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759